11 Jul 2015

Barramundi #961
Bomber Long 15A
Hook arrangement

Today's tides were ideal for my land based fishing.
But the sea-surface was too flat and calm for a barramundi to take lures because the sea-water was clear.
After all, I couldn't catch any fish this morning.

I went to the rocks at the Myilly Point to fish when the tide was going out.
Luckily the sea-surface was slightly wavy which means very nice for catching a sea-barramundi on lures.
The sea-water was clear-murky.
So I used a Bomber Long 15A with #6, #4 and #4 hooks.
This hook arrangement is a way to release stress while you are using this lure.
Using this lure with #4, #4 and #4 hooks, you'll find something.
I'm not a poor angler that blames this lure.
I love a Bomber Long A very much.
I just wanted to suggest something for this super-effective lure for catching a barramundi.
Finally, I caught a 49cm dry season's barramundi at 4:00pm.
A 49cm barramundi was still strong enough for the lure fishing.




July 11, 2015 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Bomber Long 15a

Colour: Gold

Size: 115mm

Where: Shallow water 50 - 70cm

Water: Clear - Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.