25 Jan 2014

Saturday morning
Mangrovejack #40
Barramundi #843
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

It's a fine day!
The salinity concentration of the sea water became a normal range because of no rain for the first time in a while.
The water colour became a favorable sandy-brown.
I don't like the milky brown water in colour because of too much fresh water.

The tide was coming with wavy water.
I was fishing on the very shallow, 20cm deep, water.
There were hundreds of oyster-rocks in the water.
I caught a nice mangrovejack.
This strong fish pulled the line toward the very difficult oyster-rocks.




January 25, 2014 Mangrovejack
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Barramundi  came back to our shallow this morning too.
I hooked two barramundis but I lost another one.

My very good fishing friend, Allan, came this point.
He used to be the top man of our land based barramundi fishing when he was single.
He is a very nice family person now!




I think that Mr. Allan Warchot is a natural angler and he is probably still the top man of our land based barramundi fishing in quality.
I want to fish barramundi with Allan more! 

On the other hand, my small success in fishing by land based is not so much by talent as by effort.


 

SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 20cm - 30cm

Water: Sandy brown in colour, Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB ORIGINAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.