9 Jan 2014

Is it possible to catch a barramundi with a squilla?
Rockcod #307
OUTBACK LURES JINDIVIC JERK8

I've never seen any prawns swimming on our shallows.
I saw many crabs and small bait-fishes there.
In addition, I often saw squillas on the rocks under the water.



Squilla by Wikipedia

Normally, our local squillas are about 10cm in size.

I caught a small rockcod with OUTBACK LURES / JINDIVIC JERK8.
This following squilla came out of the mouth of rockcod.




There were some crabs in the contents of barramundi's stomach.
But I've never seen any squillas there.

I think that barramundi will take a squilla on our shallows.




January 5, 2014 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia


OUTBACK LURES JINDIVIC JERK8

Colour: GREEN

Size: 85mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Muddy Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB ORIGINAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.