9 May 2019

Barramundi #1197
Egret Wedgetail Mullet

The traffic accident occurred to me on March 8.
I lost my Honda 150cc scooter.
Despite how hard I tried to drive a scooter safely, I was involved in a traffic accident.
I still have to walk with a limp.
However, I wanted to fish barramundi.
So I went fishing at Mindil Beach by my 13years old 50cc scooter on May 8.
It was a black, moonless, night.
It happened but lately.
There was a witness account in which a crocodile was reported to be seen on the surface of the shallow water in Mindil Beach.
The tide water was going out.
The wind grew decidedly calmer, and happily the sea fell with it.
I cast a 8.5cm soft plastic shad at the mouth of the small creek.
Using Shimano Curado DC (Digital Control Braking System) reel, I can relax and leave my lure casting with DC in a black night.
Soon a barramundi took my lure.
He gave a strong pull on the fishing line.
I caught a barramundi for the first time in two months.




Lure: Egret Wedgetail Mullet

Size: 85mm

Colour: Key Lime

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Outgoing

Jighead: 1/6oz #2/0

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado DC

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: