23 May 2019

54cm and 52cm Barramundi #1199-1200
Reidy's Junior B52
Zerek Flat shad

I went fishing at Mindil beach rocks by my 50cc scooter on May 19. It was windy but the sea surface was not wavy in the dry season here.  That is different from the wet season.  The water was very clear.  I came to the edge of the retreating water, and wading a little way in, I saw many stingrays swimming in the knee deep water.  I walked in sliding steps so that I would not step on the stingray with foot.  I was stung by a stingray while walking in this shallow water in the night before.  I feared I should die at that time.  The water was colder than I had expected.  It was not too much to say that the water was a first-rate-clear water.  A colour called Kryptonite of Reidy's lures is a natural for the first-rate-clear water.  I used Reidy's lures Junior B52.  A good-quality fishing reel having a high-gear ratio has a good command of Reidy's lures Junior B52 in a knee deep water.  I used Shimano Antares DC (Digital Control) MDXG (Monster Drive Tuned High-gear ratio 7.8) as a fishing reel.  As a result, I caught and released a 54cm barramundi.  In addition, I caught and released a 52cm barramundi on Zerek Flatshad 85mm.



54cm Barramundi


Reidy's lures Junior B52 Kryptonite 110mm



52cm Barramundi


Zerek Flatshad 85mm

Lure: Reidy's Lures Junior B52
Size: 110mm
Colour: Kryptonite
Where: Shallow water 50-70cm deep
Water: Very clear / Outgoing
Line: Surfix 832 30lb
Leader: Black Magic 50lb
Knot: The Albright Knot
Reel: Shimano Antares DC MDXG
Rod: Samurai fishing rods Refraction RFB351-266 6'6" Very Fast 10-17lb
Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2
Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: