27 Feb 2019

The weather is unstable for the land based barramundi fishing in February.

No fish at Channel Island on Saturday.
No fish at Channel Island on Sunday.
Monday February 25
I dropped in the Vesteys Beach boat ramp on the way back home from work.
I sometimes go to see the wave condition of the sea at Vestys Beach boat ramp.
This is because I can see the wave condition of the sea while riding a scooter.
I can judge whether I can go fishing at my usual fishing locations, Mindil Beach, Fannie Bay and East Point or not by doing it this way.
It was rare for the wave condition of the sea at Mindil Beach to become calm in the period of the rainy season.
After returning home from the Vestys Beach boat ramp I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks.
It was about 30cm - 50cm of water here.
There were thousands of rocks in the very shallow water.
That's a normal thing in my usual fishing locations.
The tide water was coming into the shallow.
The sea water was very dirty with the raindrops of a hard shower of a few hours ago.
There was too much fresh water in a very shallow water.
At this rate, sea barramundi wouldn't come to the very shallow water.
On the other hand, there were some witnesses account in which an adult crocodile was reported to be seen at Dinah Beach and Nightcliff Beach recently.
Danger might lurk in this muddy sea.
As a result, I didn't have any fish-bites on my lures.


Thundercloud was developing over the Mindil Beach.
I'm scared of strokes of lightning more than of crocodiles.
Tuesday, February 26
I tried going fishing after work.
Thundercloud was developing over my place.
The weather is unstable for the land-based barramundi fishing in our rainy season.
Frankly speaking, our dry season is better than our rainy season to fish sea barramundi on lure by land based.
I understood the value of Barramundi Adventures Darwin again.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: