14 Feb 2019

Barramundi #1194
Squidgy pro Mongrel 90mm
Halco Catch Scent

It's a windy day.
My usual fishing locations have been quiet due to some windy conditions.
I went fishing at Channel Island on Saturday, February 9.
There were six people including me.
If I had to say, it's too many people for the small fishing location.
Someone caught and released a small barramundi.
For a while afterward, the fish did not bite.
The conditions was certainly far from ideal.
I decided to take the fish-feeding stimulant for that quiet condition.
If it were usual, I would use Squidgies S-Factor Fishing Scent.
This time, I used Halco Catch Scent first time.
Soon, I had a short fish-bite but couldn't hook the fish.
I cast a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm out again in the same direction.
As a result, I caught and released a barramundi.




The tide was going out rapidly.
The best tide shifts with the best fishing point every minute.
I waded in the water at the 30m distance from shore.
The water came up my knees.
I was not aware of the approaching danger.
"Crocodile" shouted the my friend, Alan.
I saw a 2-3m crocodile.
The distance to the crocodile was 50m.

Lure: Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Size: 90mm
Colour: Drop Bear
Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep
Water: Murky / Outgoing
Line: Surfix 832 20lb
Leader:  Triumph Super Shock Leader 40lb Fluorocarbon
Knot: The Albright Knot
Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE
Rod: Shimano Zodias 270ML 7'0" Line 5-10lb Lure 4-12g
Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2
Lure action: Steady retrieve


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: