21 Feb 2019

The gloves are a necessity for the land-based barramundi fishing.

The gloves are a necessity for the land-based barramundi fishing.
The land-based barramundi fishing involves a lot of walking on the rocks covered with oysters.
Watch your step, or else you will trip on the rock.
Ten to one, you may be safe.
But many have been injured actually, myself among the rest.
That's why I always wear gloves, elbow pads and knee pads in my usual fishing locations.
My young friend, Artem had to have eight stitches in his hand near the Channel Island boat ramp three months ago.


Sunday on February 17, the wind has gone down.
I went fishing at Channel Island with my young friend, Artem.
At that time, he hasn't caught a barramundi in his life.
It fell a dead calm.
Under such circumstances, sea barramundi become very cautious in a very shallow water on shore.
Nevertheless, I know their fickleness.
Someone caught 6 small barramundi there on the previous day.
Someone caught 5 small barramundi at the flat on the opposite side of the Channel Island on the day of February 17.
I had some barramundi's bites on my nlures, but they wouldn't take my lures.
The wind rippled surface of the shallow water.
I easily noticed this small change.
I said to Artem "Today's best timing is coming in 30 minutes."
Artem used a Yo-zuri Crystal Minnow 90mm Holographic Read head.
His choice of his lure brought his first barramundi in his life.



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: