31 May 2018

Barramundi #1141-1142
Golden-snapper #19
Very clear and cold water

Many people's attention is drawn to the barramundi fishing in the dry season in a negative way.
  • Some people say that barramundi don't like a cold water.
  • Some people say that barramundi don't like a very clear water.
It would not be false to the facts, but it is not the best answer.
Because I know that some people caught nice sized barramundi in the dry season.
They mainly caught those barramundi in the night time, hardly causes wariness in the nice sized barramundi.

My fish finding technologies based on experience, theoretical and methodological knowledge.
I don't have sonar technologies to find fish.
Still, I can catch some small sized barramundi in the daytime in the dry season.

Sunday of May 27
Firstly, I went fishing at Mindil Beach.
The seawater was very clear and cold.
As you know, there are thousands of rocks covered with oysters in this very shallow water.
I used a hard-body shallow-diving lure.
I hooked and released three small sized barramundi.
There is a knack in doing it.
The most productive approach is winding the fishing line very slowly under the condition like this.

Secondly, I went fishing at East Point.
The seawater was very clear and cold.
I caught and released a small sized barramundi on Boots 90mm floating.



I caught a small golden-snapper on Salmo Sting 90mm floating.



I caught and released a small barramundi on Rapala Countdown 90mm sinking.



Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Very clear / Outgoing

Line: Fins 30lb

Leader Triumph Super Shock Leader Fluorocarbon 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Chronarch G 150HG

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion)

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieve (very slow)



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: