24 May 2018

Barramundi #1140
Barracuda #17
Cold water

It has been windy in Darwin.
However, the waves are relatively fewer than those in the wet season.
The dry season has by far the largest number of the day when I can go fishing.
I went fishing at Channel Island on Saturday of May 19.
The seawater was cold and murky.
The sea surface was slightly wavy.
The wind was against me.
I needed a heavier lure.
I cast it at a rock hidden by murky water.
I had a strong fish bite while I was twitching my lure.
For a moment, I thought I hooked a barramundi.
As I caught some barracuda before, I recognized him at once.


65cm Barracuda


Lucky Craft Pointer 100SP

I have had a small sized barracuda broiled with salt before.
It was a pretty good dish.
I was afraid of getting food poisoning this time.
So I didn't keep this barracuda.

I went fishing at Mindil Beach before the market on Sunday.
The seawater was very clear and cold.
Barramundi have not come back to the shallow water from the deeper water yet.    They will be accustomed to a cold water soon.

I went fishing at Myilly Point rocks after work on Monday of May 21.
I used a very nice Polish hard body lure.
It was a 7cm small sized shallow diver.
The seawater was very clear.
A small barramundi took this small Polish hard body lure.
Barramundi took it even in the time when I was winding very slowly.



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: