31 May 2017

Barramundi #1064-1065
Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm
Jagla setting Type 2

I scheduled to meet with Mr. Mark Jagla who was the inventor of Jagla setting at Channel Island in the morning on May 27.
Unluckily my 150cc scooter couldn't run when I was on the way to Channel Island.
After all I had to give up the fishing with Mark.
I went fishing to East Point by myself by my old 50cc scooter in the afternoon.
I caught a small barramundi on Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm using Jagla setting.






Barramundi #1064 / May 27, 2017 / East Point


On the other hand, I received an image of a 57cm barramundi with his texts by SMS from Mark.
"It was a very aggressive fish caught very close to the shore on the main big hook on a small Zerek prawn.  First barra not caught on W-hook for me"
Oddly enough, he didn't need Jagla setting that he developed this time.




Mark Jagla who is the inventor of Jagla setting




57cm Mark's barramundi / May 27, 2017 / Channel Island

On the next day, I went fishing to East Point in the afternoon again.
I heard that my good friend, Steve saw a crocodile at East Point near that time.
The tide was coming in.
I waded through the shallow water to the rocks.
The sea water was murky and slightly wavy.
I started casting Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm while being cautious.
Soon I caught a small barramundi.
I used a new typed Jagla setting.






Barramundi #1065 / May 28, 2017 / East Point




Zerek Live Shrimp using Jagla setting

Size: 127mm

Colour:

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

W-hook: OWNER NITRO Stinger Double hook #4

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.