25 May 2017

62cm Barramundi #1063
Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm
Jagla setting

I went fishing to Mindil beach after work  at set of sun.
The tide was coming into the rocky shallow water.
As a result, I caught a 62cm barramundi on Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm using Jagla setting again.
However, this led to a troublesome situation.
A friend of mine was told to sell his boat and buy a scooter to fish by his wife.
It would be a great error to suppose that a land based barramundi fishing should be easier and cheaper than a barramundi fishing by boat.
My land based barramundi fishing is cheek by jowl with the danger of sea because I normally wade in a water while fishing especially in times of murky water.
I always fish with the greatest caution against crocodile, stingray, stonefish, shark, snake and boxjellyfish.
As you know, I was stung by a stingray.
I fell down and got serious injured my knees, elbows and hands.
I once had 3.9m, 4.2m, 4.9m and 6.4m boat to fish in Darwin.
I think that a barramundi fishing by boat is much safer than my land based barramundi fishing.
I understand that.






62cm barramundi / May 17, 2017 / Mindil beach




Zerek Live Shrimp using Jagla setting

Size: 127mm

Colour:

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

W-hook: OWNER NITRO Stinger Double hook #4

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.