8 Jun 2017

56cm Barramundi #1066
64cm Barramundi #1067
Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm
Jagla setting

Recently, I don't go to Channel Island to fish because of the tides.
I mainly go fishing to Mindil beach because of the tides.
I mainly use Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm using Jagla setting at Mindil beach because there are so many rocks in the shallow water.
Of cause, I am not a salesman of Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm.
Originally, Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm is very effective for the fishing in the rocky shallow water.
I won't use it without Jagla setting.
Jagla setting is very effective for my land based barramundi fishing as always.

Jagla setting provides a lure that is less likely to cause a snag and can attain a high hooking ratio.
This lure is tough and durable from a structural aspect.
This lure can obtain a good fishing result even from cautious fish.
This lure can gain a sufficient flying distance.

I have received many inquiries how to put double hook, how to insert the double hook to the tail and how to tie the double hook to the main hook.
I hope the following image helps with the Jagla setting.
I use the improved clinch knot.




After work on May 31, I went fishing to Mindil beach.
I caught 56cm and 64cm barramundi on Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm using Jagla setting again.
I returned a 56cm barramundi to see.






56cm barramundi / May 31, 2017






64cm barramundi / May 31, 2017




Zerek Live Shrimp using Jagla setting

Size: 127mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

W-hook: OWNER Cultiva Stinger Double hook SD-36 #4

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.