5 Jul 2016

Barramundi Houses in my usual fishing locations

That is not because of the cold water season.
That is not because I have caught many barramundi in my usual fishing locations.




Some barramundi were lurking in the cavity of the rock as above.
They don't necessarily settle in the cavity of the rock.
There were many such rocks until a few years ago.
I used to call those rocks barramundi houses.

Barramundi sometimes prey on each other.
The large fish preys on the small fish.
That's reason why those barramundi have like sizes there.
I have once seen around 10 small barramundi in the cavity of the rock.

The number of barramundi has decrease in my usual fishing locations in recent years.
Especially, barramundi houses haven't been much in evidence recently.
So I fish fickle barramundi widely moving to different waters recently.

The most commonly expressed reason for this belief was the decrease of the total number of their bait fish in my usual fishing locations.
This much is certain.

There are some background factors among actually-occurred environmental changes.
The effect from it being artificially developed is not small???
The problem is not as simple as it might seem at first sight.

Our living water with earth-badly detergents and oils basically estranges their bait fish from my usual fishing locations.
However, in actual fact, the seawater quality of my usual fishing locations might have improved.
Do you mean to say the decrease of our poos in the seawater estranges their bait fish from my usual fishing locations?
Oh, dear, dear!
What shall we do?
Can you think of any reasons?
I still can't figure out that cause.

By the way, fishing barramundi becomes hard in the shallow waters at the neap tides in the cold water season because the seawater becomes much clear.
There are, indeed, exceptions.


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.