11 Jul 2016

70cm Barramundi on a live bait fish
By my fishing friend, Clay

In July, the water temperature has settled down at a low temperature level.
It's chilly while driving a scooter in the morning.
I went to Channel Island to fish on 9th of July.

Today's tides as follows,

03:08am--1.38m
09:28am--6.97m
15:40pm--2.16m
21:16pm--6.09m
Not neap!
I think that it is good for my land based barramundi fishing in the dry season because the seawater becomes very clear at the neap tide in the dry season.
Barramundi become very cautious in a very clear water.

The tide was going out.
I hooked about 65cm barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Aussie Herring, however, I lost the fish when the fish behaved violently near me.
On the other hand, my fishing friend, Clay caught a 70cm barramundi on a live bait.




July 9, 2016

Clay used a 80lb hand line.




Fine sized live mullet brought a 70cm barramundi to Clay.

We were also blessed with the wind condition.
It's no exaggeration to say that a lure fishing depends on the wind condition.

We enjoyed the dry season's barramundi fishing very much.


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.