29 Feb 2016

バラマンディーは、海老に夢中になると他のルアーに反応しなくなる。
Fish have it programmed it in their head what to eat, certain times, certain areas
Mr. Darren Forsythe

February 27, 2016 Saturday 

My very good fishing friend, Darren Forsythe and I waded through the shallow water to our usual fishing spot at Channel Island this morning.
We met some sea-snakes on our way to our fishing spot.
I was about to step on them when the wound stung by a stingray on 22nd of February has just closed.




They were looking for mantis shrimps and crabs in holes. 




 Mangrove snake


There were so many jelly-prawns in the sea.
Barramundi is so crazy about jelly-prawn that they often forget our lures.

I'd like to use the opinion of Mr. Jack Priore as reference as follows,
Yes for many years that area is noted for netting prawns.......fish have it programmed it in their head what to eat, certain times, certain areas....

It's really difficult to catch a barramundi under the condition like that.
After all I didn't had any fish strikings on my lures.
Darren used a Squidgies Prawn 80mm with 1/6oz jig-head.
As a result, he caught a nice 59cm barramundi.




Naturally I went to a local fishing shop to get Squidgies Prawn after then.
However, it is still more doubtful whether barramundi mistakes a Squidgies Prawn White Lightening 80mm for a jelly prawn or not.
Jelly prawn don’t grow any larger than 4cm.
I often see very small jelly prawns no longer than 1cm.

February 28, 2016 Sunday

Barramundi wouldn't take my lures positively today.
Actually, I didn't have any fish strikings.
I used Squidgies Prawn, Squidgies Fish and Gulp Swimming Mullet.
It's a rotational operation.
I decided not to use quick clips with plastics just in case today.




On the other hand, my very good fishing friend, Darren Forsythe, caught a barramundi on Squidgies Prawn White Lightening 80mm again continuing from yesterday.
He released this fish into the water.






What's different?
My reeling speed is always faster than Darren's reeling speed.
The swimming depth of Darren's lure is slightly deeper than mine.








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.