21 Feb 2016

凪ではミノーであってもトゥイッチの必要が無い。
How to use a Reidy's Junior B52 in a shallow water when the sea surface is flat.
Mr. Darren Forsythe

凪ではミノーであってもトゥイッチの必要が無い。
February 21, 2016 Sunday
I left home at 6:45am.
I went to Channel Island to fish.
It took an hour one-way.
The tide was going.
The sea was calm.
The breeze rippled the surface of the sea water.
It was much better than the deadly calm sea.
The productive fishing windows weren't very long today.
My very good fishing friend, Mr. Darren Forsythe, came at just the right moment.
This fishing location was so shallow-several tens of centimeters deep-that shallow diving minnows normally should be used.
He used a Reidy's Junior B52.
I thought that a 100mm sized Junior B52 would hit the sand bottom.
He showed me how to retrieve his Junior B52.
He didn't add any twitch-actions on the retrieval of the lure to get a very cautious barramundi to bite his lure in the calm water.
He inserted some short pauses during the steady reeling.
As a result, he caught a nice sized barramundi.




February 21, 2016
Land based in Darwin




Reidy's Junior B52 100mm H-GBR colour

By the way, I also caught a 51cm barramundi after that.
I used a Squidgies Fish 70mm Mint Jelly colour with a 1/8oz jighead.
I released this fish into the water.




Today was a good day.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.