7 Oct 2012

Mr. Steve STARLO Starling

I knew that Mrs. and Mr. Starling leave Darwin soon.
I saw the following pictures on Facebook.




Our farewell trip to 4 Mile Hole in Kakadu on Saturday was a ripper, with 51 barra and 5 toga landed, mostly taken while sight-casting small to middling hard bodies at surface cruising schools of fish.. (quote from her facebook)




Fish of the day were in the mid-70s, but we dropped a few slightly bigger. (quote from his facebook)

I'm always thinking that I want to find my own family fishing like a "The Starling".

I had an opportunity to see Steve in February 2012 first.
Naturally, I've known that he's a very famous person in Australia's fishing.
I feel that he's a very simple and sincere person.
I think that I'm given some very nice opportunities directly and indirectly by Steve.
Especially, I could participate in a match of BBBDHI in July 2012.
I've no boat now, however, I could join the tournament as an only land based angler.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Steve.
Thank you very much, Mrs. Jo Starling and Mr. Alex Julius.

We were surprised at the world-record sized Queen fish caught by Steve in Darwin harbour in June 2012.



130cm ヽ(*'0'*)ツ
We understood that Australia's No.1 fishing journalist was a super angler with an extremely skilled  technique.
And I thought that he's probably loved by Gods of fishing very much.

We see many articles and columns on magazines, newspapers and websites by Steve.
He's been showing us a large variety of our fishing targets.
Even Mullet became his main target fish.

This fishing activity of Steve is now my guiding principle in my fishing life.

I mainly use SHIMANO fishing reels.
I like Daiwa and Abu too, but after all, I'll keep using SHIMANO mainly because Mr. Steve STARLO Starling uses SHIMANO.

Thank you very much for your kindness and help again and again.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.