5 Jun 2019

Barramundi #1204
Yo-ziri Pin's Minnow
53cm Barramundi #1205
Yo-zuri MAG Crystal Minnow F85

It's very windy day on Sunday of June 2.
The Mindil water has  relatively calm waves in dry season even if the wind blows harder.
It's as a result of the wind direction in dry season.
I went fishing at Myilly point roocks.
The water was very clear.
I couldn't think that barramundi have a high activity in that situation.
I thought that barramundi wouldn't take a big lure.
The water depth was about 40cm - 50cm.
In addition, there were many rocks covered small oysters in the shallow water.
Of course I would use a floating lure.
My choice was a 90mm Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow having a shiny green colour.
I needed effective 3 twitch-and-1 pause retrieves for attracting barramundi.
I hooked 2 barramundi but missed one of them.
The level of the water had risen by 10cm - 15cm.
The water became slightly murky.
My next choice was a 85mm Yo-zuri MAG Crystal Minnow having a shiny red colour.
I neededd effective 3 twitch-and-1 pause retrieves again.
As a result, I caught and released a 53cm barramundi and missed a small barramundi.
As I wrote, in recent years, the number of barramundi visiting the Mindil beach rocks and the Myilly point rocks for chasing their baits have decreased greatly.



Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm




Yo-zuri MAG Crystal Minnow F85

Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow F90
Lure: Yo-zuri MAG Crystal Minnow F85
Where: Shallow water 40cm - 50cm deep
Water: Incoming
Line: Surfix 832 30lb
Leader: Black Magic 50lb
Knot: The Albright Knot
Reel: Shimano Crado DC 150 6.2:1 Gear ratio
Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).
Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2
Lure action: 3 twitch-and 1 pause retrieves

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: