7 Dec 2017

Boat fishing with my very good fishing friend.
Jelly prawns in December

Saturday morning, I went to Dinah beach boat ramp.
My very good fishing friend, Keith Watson, invited me to go fishing by his 5m boat.
We were moving about in search of clean waters in Darwin harbour.
There were some nice shallows but the water in those shallows was cloudy with silt from the land.
It seemed like the possibility of catching barramundi were low.
Keith took me a long sandbank.
Many small drains were coming out of the mangroves, or run offs from sandbars at low tide.
Baits were holding in the mouths of small drains up in the shallows.
Keith caught a threadfin salmon and a blue salmon on his favourite soft plastic.
He used Gulp Swimming Mullet Pumpkinseed with quivering his spinning fishing rod.




Keith was really good at using spinning fishing rod.
I also prefer to use Gulp Swimming Mullet Pumpkinseed for the fresh water barramundi and Saratoga.

This boat fishing with Keith was a constructive fishing for me.
I saw many small jelly prawns were showering out of water.




It is thought that there are usually two huge outbreaks of new jelly prawns around the beginning and the end of the dry season.
However, if the condition meets, there is an outbreak of new jelly prawns all year round in Darwin harbour.
I could confirm that this time.

Because Million Dollar Fish Season 3 made a good start, I have received many inquiries about the best tide for the land based barramundi fishing.
The best tide shifts with the best fishing point every hour.
I'm wishing you success in secret.
Actually, that mostly depends on the weather in December.
The salt concentration of the seawater is low after some rains in shallows.
A strong wind often blows after work.
This is difficult for me.
I should go fishing at creeks in December.


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: