16 Nov 2017

Trevally #48
57cm Barramundi #1098
Squidgies Fish

Rain clouds were hanging low in the sky around the Darwin city.
I took a compensatory day off on Friday, November 10.
I went fishing at Channel Island.
Rain clouds started to gather blackly above me.
Slightly windy.
The seawater was not influenced by rainwater and dust from the land at that time.
I cannot expect to catch barramundi when a large amount of rainwater gushes in the shallow water.
It was easy to reproduce normal swimming and irregular weak movements of my soft plastic lures on reeling in the under layer of the saltwater.
On the other hand, it was difficult to reproduce normal swimming of my soft plastic lures in the upper layer of the freshwater.
We need much rain in our wet season to get ready for our good dry season.
That is an obvious thing.
There I realized that what Darwin people think is natural is not always regarded as natural by people in the land based barramundi fishing.
Darwin people probably think that I can catch more barramundi in a warm water season.
I can't say that is correct.
That mostly depends on the weather in our wet season.
I'm scared of thunder too.
However, I can catch many barramundi at the sunny weather during the rainy season.
It also depends on the salinity concentration in the shallow water.
When the above conditions are satisfied, I will be able to catch many barramundi in my usual fishing locations in our wet season.

As a result, I caught a trevally and a 57cm barramundi.












The white colour of soft plastics is effective for catching a barramundi when the seawater becomes milky in colour in our wet season.


Squidgies Fish

Size: 70mm, 80mm

Colour: Lime Lighting, Drop Bear

Jighead: Owner 1/6oz #1/0, 1/6oz #2/0

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Milky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB braid

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Shimano Terez C4S 7'2" 10-20lb line weight Medium-power Fast-action

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: