24 Nov 2017

Barramundi #1099-1102
Cheers to Million Dollar Fish Season 3

There has been a lot of rain recently.
A good rainy season showers benefits upon us.
It will bring about a very fishing productive dry season.
Recently, a friend of mine caught some nice sized barramundi near Cullen Bay.
However, an area of water that is very shallow is not very fishing productive now.
Nevertheless, I could catch some barramundi on lures by land based in my usual fishing locations.
But, those sizes were very small.




November 13 / Barramundi #1099 / Squidgies Fish 70mm Lime Lighting / Mindil Beach




November 15 / Barramundi #1100 / Squidgies Fish 70mm Lime Lighting / Mindil Beach




November 18 / Barramundi #1101 / HRT Lures Mad Minnow 70mm Fire Engine / East Point




November 19 / Barramundi #1102 / Squidgies Fish 80mm Drop Bear / Fannie Bay

From, these results, it is inferred that nice sized barramundi possibly are moving about in search of their baits while swimming in the slightly deeper, mid-zone instead of the very shallow area.
I want to catch one more $10,000 fish.
I normally fish barramundi on lures by land based at a water depth of 30cm - 50cm.
I should probably fish barramundi at a water depth of 1m - 1.5m during this season.
By the way, I got 24 bottles of beer as a supplementary prize on $10,000 Fish.
The doctor has ordered me to abstain from beer.
However, I love food that goes well with beer.
I made Gyoza dumplings with pork, cabbage and spring onion.
Very delicious!






Here's cheers to Million Dollar Fish Season 3!


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: