14 Sept 2016

Barramundi #1030
Squidgy Pro Mongrel

I caught a barramundi after 16 days' absence.
So, I finally met!  I've waited so long for this moment.
But it's a very, very small barramundi.

Generally speaking, according to the fisheries fact sheet, as water temperatures cool during the dry seasons barramundi become less active and less frequently.
I too thought that is indeed so.
However, it's the most difficult season for me to catch fish on lures by land based during the first build-up season.
I can catch some nice fish on lures by land based in my usual fishing locations in June and July.
It's very difficult for me to catch fish in the period from the middle of August to the beginning of October every year.

Some people caught some nice barramundi in some places in September, but not in my usual fishing locations.
I have worked hard to improve this situation.




I went to Myilly Point rocks late in the evening.
The tide was coming into the shallow water.

I had a few fish-bites but couldn't hook them completely.
As a result, I caught a very, very small barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel.


 

Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Aussie Herring

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Triumph Super Shock Leader Fluorocarbon 20lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Jighead: Owner/Berkley Saltwater Pro Nitro 1/4oz #1/0

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.