3 Aug 2015

54cm Barramundi #966 on Sebile Swingtail
Queenfish #26 on Lucky Craft Babyshad
Flathead #55 on Lucky Craft Beefreeze

Today's tides were very big.
It's very difficult to catch a barramundi by land based because the productive fishing windows were very short.
My good friend, Chonga took me to the Channel Island to fish by his car this morning.
First I caught a queenfish on a suspending Lucky Craft Babyshad with a fine adjustment.
Second I caught a flathead on a suspending Lucky Craft Beefreeze with a fine adjustment. Finally I caught a 54cm urban saltwater barramundi on Sebile Swingtail.



August 3, 2015 Queenfish #26
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Lucky Craft Babyshad 75mm Black/Gold

The factory made suspending lures will rise slowly or sink slowly.
I need a true suspending lure for our cold waterfishing.
What's a true suspending lure?
When you stop reeling, the lure stops at the depth that the lure was at that point.
The lure just hovers in place.

The buoyancy of sea water is different from the buoyancy of fresh water.
Using a saltwater having a salt concentration of sea water, after several experiments, I finally succeeded in making an effective suspending lure for our cold water fishing.

This lure was originally a suspending lure for fresh water.
I added or reduced the sprit rings.
I changed the sizes of the treble hooks.




Flathead #55




Lucky Craft Beefreeze 78mm Black/Gold

This lure was originally a suspending lure for fresh water.
I added or reduced the sprit rings.
I changed the sizes of the treble hooks.




54cm Barramundi #966




Sebile Swingtail Minnow 83mm
This lure is already like a standard lure for the mud flat.


Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear - Murky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB Fluorocarbon
 
Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: ECODA Black Hawk BH-702SML7'0" Fast Action 1/4-3/4oz 3-5kg

Clip: No clip

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.