23 Sept 2014

Unusual and new Barramundi sashimi with unique palate feeling and taste

Barramundi's slices marinated in soy sauce/mirin (sweet cooking rice wine) with a little ginger is very good with sushi.
That's very yummy.

Eating barramundi's slices by sashimi style with soy sauce and wasabi is not bad.
I don't think that I really want to eat that one more time.

And with that, I wanted to find some nice recipes of sashimi with barramundi's slices.




Today's reputable white wine is "Oyster Bay" Sauvignon Blanc.
It's a New Zealand wine.
I don't use the wine glass at home.
I just use the wine tumbler because I like it better.

I prefer to use this bowl having blue border pattern in color when I make a sea food sald.




This is not the marinated dish.

In a word, this is a sashimi styled salad.

The new sashimi with unique palate feeling and taste are obtained by using following recipe.
  • Very fresh barramundi's slices
  • Soy sauce
  • Sesame oil
  • Roasted sesame seeds
  • Spring onion
  • Tomato
  • Chili
Please give me your advice if you have any ideas in sashimi.

 





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.