1 Jul 2012

The cold water
Enjoyable land based fishing Part 1
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

I was waked up at 8:00am by Chonga's sudden ringing.
He said something on the telephone.
But I couldn't hear him very well.
He sent me a message.
"Is 8:30am okay?? I'll you pick you up?"
Then we went fishing together.

Location: Lee Point Rocks

Tide: Incoming (Slow tide today)

Water: Very, very clear, very cold

Depth: Shallow 50cm - 1.5m


Chonga and I haven't fished here before.

No one was here when we were fishing.
Probably, people believe that the cold and clear water should be very difficult for catching fish by land-base.

Chonga and I don't think so.


Here are Chonga's nice results of today with his very unique technique.

He caught a small Trevally first.






Chonga's 2nd. catch/Rockcod






Lure: Berkley Gulp Alive/4LB FIRELINE






Chonga's 3rd. catch/Trevally






Chonga's 4th. catch/Trevally






RAPALA FLATLAP 6 CHROME/4LB FIRELINE/DECOY WIDE GAP HOOK #4

Continued on the following page Part 2.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.