11 May 2012

Goldensnapper 4
SQUIDGY FISH

I went home once after catching a Rockcod.

I prefer not using a light to using a light on the shallow water at night time.
However, I had to use lighting when I changed leader line in the dark.
I took a breath of many small baby mosquitoes.

Goldensnapper was a very strong fighter.






10th. May 2012 Goldensnapper
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia







SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader line: SCHNEIDER 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip:

Action: Stop and Go







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.