15 May 2012

5 metre Barra in 90min
Glen from KO Tackle
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion

Originally, I wanted to improve my blog with my own fishing videos.
But I decided to give up my plan.


We have some amazing professionally editing Barramundi fishing videos in ABC Tales from the Tinny's channel on Youtube now.



I



Northern Territory run-off Barra fishing during March 0f 2012.
Four fishos.
Five metre Barra.
All in an hour and a half!
Footage Courtesy of Glen from KO Tackle.

Amazing  fishing results!

I thought that Mario had a gift for editing a video.
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion is producer of ABC Tales from the Tinny.

ABCTalesfromtheTinny - YouTube

That's why I'll give up making my own Barramundi fishing videos.

Chinaman's extreme Barramundi action videos are the best straight videos of a true Barramundi fishing.
Mario's amazing Barramundi fishing videos are the best professionally editing Barramundi fishing videos.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.