4 May 2012

Very clear water
Barramundi 552
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

We had a big rain yesterday.
It's very hard to catch Barramundi after a big rain on the shore.
I still fished the shore when it's rainy, but it's not the ideal time.

Keith joined me in this fishing.
He had to go to a physiotherapy later.
He made time for my land-base fishing.
●Mr. Keith Watson is a master hand of lure-casting.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Keith.

We couldn't catch any fishes.

I went home, but my room was under works for remodeling an old air-conditioning into a new one.
I gave up entering my unit.
I went back fishing again alone.
So there's nothing else to do.

Location: Adam's point

The water was very clear.
I had to make a nice strike point for catching a barramundi.
There were thousands of oyster-rocks under the water.

Method: Touch & Go






It's a very risky method because SQUIDGY FISH would get caught in oyster-rocks easily.
My high-performance fishing rod & reel can avoid snagging from rocks comparatively.
That's why I really need a SHORT HANDLE for 2500 spinning reel.
I'd like SHIMANO AUSTRALIA to make a SHORT HANDLE for 2500 spinning reel in Australia, please.


35mm Short handle (SHIMANO)


As a result,






3rd. May 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia







SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 100cm - 150cm

Water: Clear Incoming Windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: SCHNEIDER 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Touch and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.