10 Mar 2012

Welcome to our companion!
Mr. Tim Bishop

I received e-mail from Timmy before.
He is interested in my fishing very much.
He's usually fishing Barramundi by land based at the different area from us.






Mr. Tim Bishop became our companion in land based barramundi fishing now.
Thank you very much for your tried to finding me ont the shore today.
I'm very lucky and happy because he wanted to be a good fishingmate with me.

Normally, I don't set up an appintment for land based Barramundi fishing.
I go fishing there, and then I see some good friends of mine there by chance.

My good friends know the certain tides, the certain places and the best timing.

That's why I could enjoy fishing with them today.


If I can speak English properly, I will explain how much I think "Thank you very much for your being a good friend with me" to you.
I'm sorry about my wrong English conversation with you evry time.


By the way, I hooked up a nice sized Barramundi, probably 70cm, infront of my good friends, but lost it. He shaked his head very hard on the surface of the water.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: