6 Mar 2012

RAPALA FLATRAP
One of the best Barramundi lure
Who found it first?
Mr. Phil Newton

I received e-mail from Mr. Steve STARLO Starling.

Hello Hiro. You have done well on a hard day! I am headed out again this evening to do battle with the big tarpon under the Jetty restaurant (from my boat). I'll let you know how I go. There are many barra there, too, but they are very hard to fool!

No, I have no business ties with Rapala, but I like their product very much. The 8cm Flat Rap is my new favourite hard bodied lure for barra. Phil Newton who used to work in Fishing & Outdoor World introduced me to the Flat Rap. Do you know Phil? He is a very fine angler.

You are probably surprised that I use many other lures besides Squidgies. This is important for my writing and also so that I can help to constantly evolve better and better Squidgies!

I enjoyed the photos on your blog recently of earlier fishing you did in Darwin, especially the jewfish off the jetty! Great catch! What jetty was that? Also, tuna from the shore! Impressive.

In a few weeks time I will take you to the jungle streams of sooty grunter, if you like? I have a long trip to Exmouth (WA) first.

Take care.

Cheers,
Starlo






Mr. Steve Starling used RAPALA FLATRAP at Channel Point.


Thanks Steve. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!



I was surprised that Mr. Phil Newton who used to work in Fishing & Outdoor World introduced Mr. Steve STARLO Starling to the Flat Rap.






Very nice Barramundi was caught by Mr. Phil Newton.
By boat,Adelaide river,Darwin,NT,Australia
RAPALA SXR-12 XRAP


It was purely by chance that Mr. phil Newton introduced me to the Flatrap.

RAPALA FLATRAP really did work for catching Barramundi on the shore.

I thought, originally, RAPALA FLATRAP wasn't very populer in Barramundi fishing.

Who found that RAPALA FLATRAP should be very effective in catching Barramundi on the shallow water?

Mr. Phil Newton is regarded as the first person who found that RAPALA FLATRAP should be very effective in catching Barramundi to me.


This matter may cause an argument between the affirmative opinion and the negative opinion. ??(・_・*)(*・_・)(*~^~)/??

It doesn't matter. (*'ー'*)

I'd like to believe like that.






RAPALA FLATRAP 8
Colour: YELLOW PERCH
Size: 8cm






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: