18 Mar 2012

Junglepearch 1
Berkley Gulp Alive
Rainy Season
Fresh water land based fishing

The road to the best fresh-water creek was blockaded.
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel drove 4WD with a snorkel but we didn't go through there.
Othewise we had to pay $2000 fine.
The first thing we had to look to our own safety.
So we gave up fishing at the best fresh-water creek.

We saw many flood waters along the road.
We tried catching something there.






It's a very first time for me to catch a Junglepearch.
I didn't prepared a super light fishing tackles because I scheduled to catch more than 20 nice sized fresh-water Barramundi today.
But I thought Junglepearch should be a very nice game fish for small lures.
I enjoied catching this fish very much.

Normally, I used a floating leader line for catching Barramundi on the shore.
But I used a sinking leader line today because of a strong water current there.
This theory was told by Mr. Matt West before.

Mr. Sam Lew gave me a very nice fluorocarbon leader line before.
I decided to use it today.
Very expensive line. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Sam.






18th. March 2012 Junglepearch
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia







Berkley Gulp Alive


Colour:

Size:

Where: Shallow water 30cm

Water: Fresh water/Very clear

Tuning: 1/6oz. Jighead

Line: PE30lb + Leader line Fluorocarbon #8 YAMATOYO

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST.CROIX customized by Mr. Matt West

Action: Pumping






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: