31 Jul 2019

My fishing column in Sunday Territorian comes to end.

Finally, 7-Year-Old-my fishing column comes to End.
My fishing column has stated since march 2012.
March 2012 - May 2015 in NTNews
June 2015 - July 2019 in Sunday Territorian
I cannot thank you enough for NTNews' continous support for my fishing columns for seven years.  I'm full of feelings of gratefulness.

On the other hand, I started to record the results of my fishing on lures by land based from March 2010 as follows.
Barramundi #1214
Barracuda #17
Bluesalmon #12
Catfish #53
Flathead #59
Goldensnapper #23
Queenfish #34
Rockcod #253+???
Tarpon #16
Trevally #46
Only shown with #10 and above

My fishing locations as follows.
Mindil beach rocks
Myilly point rocks
Fannie bay rocks
East point rocks
Channel Island
Lee point rocks


I will become 59 in September.
I'm still keen on barramundi fishing on lures.
I have great admiration for the readers' generosity even though I'm a foreigner.
Thank you for reading my fishing columns for many years.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: