25 Jul 2019

Barramundi #1213
Rapala X-rap XR08
55cm Barramundi #1214
Squidgies Fish

Saturday, July 20, it's a windy day.
I went fishing at Channel Island.
The water was cold and clear.
I chose the Rapala X-rap XR08 Glass Ghost after using several kinds of lures.
As a result, I caught and released a small barramundi.


Barramundi


Rapala X-rap XR08 Glass Ghost

Sunday, July 21, it's a windy day again.
I went fishing at Channel Island again.
I normally use 4 or 5 types of hard-body lures and 3 or 4 types of soft plastic baits every time.
I normally use 4 or 5 types of colours in rotation.
You don't have to use them in any particular order, nor do you need to use all of them.
In addition, increased the degree of clarity of the water of sea may require that lures be changed frequently in my land based barramundi fishing because barramundi are very cautious.
There were six people for fishing including me there.
I chose the Squidgies Fish 80mm Black Gold slightly applying the wariness to barramundi in water.
In addition, I used the Halco Catch Scent.
The Halco Catch Scent is bait additive that uses real fish pheromones to attract fish to soft plastic baits.
Barramundi don't dislike the Halco Catch Scent on approaching it to them.
That is for sure.
As a result, I caught a 55.5cm barramundi.
But I released that fish.
I don't keep barramundi which measures less than 55.5cm and more than 80cm in overall length.



55.5cm barramundi


Squidgies Fish 80mm Glass Ghost

Lure: Squidgies Fish 80mm Glass Ghost

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Black Magic 50lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado DC

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Twitch, twitch and jerk

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: