15 Nov 2018

To bring out the potential of Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm
Barramundi #1182

I was hesitating to go fishing with my lower-back hurting.
On the other hand, I was panting to have a go at a new fishing rod.
I went fishing at Buffalo creek after work.
It was about 20minutes away from my place by my 150cc scooter.
Buffalo creek provides many places for the general public to simply enjoy fishing with ease and attract them to the fishing.
When Darwin had a small population, the poo-shooter brought about a good result of fishing.
This causes damage way more than it does profit.
I want to think that Buffalo creek is not what it used to be.
The tidal water was coming into the creek.
My new fishing rod is Samurai Refraction 6'6" Very Fast 10-17lb having a thinner and lighter constitutive elements.
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm has achieved many good fishing results in my usual fishing locations.
I started using this fishing rod in order to bring out the potential of Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.
I think that a fishing rod has a very significant leadership role to play in bringing out the potential of lures.
I have a big container full of lures at home.
In addition, I have many fishing rods.
The first tool I need to decide on has to be a combination of fishing rod and lure corresponding to the fishing location.
The second tool I need to decide on has to be a combination of fishing reel and line system.
As a result, I couldn't land a 50cm barramundi, but I could catch and release a very small barramundi.
It seems that my attempt has gone well in this case.
Not bad!




Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow Floating

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Incoming

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Samurai fishing rods Refraction RFB351-266 6'6" Very Fast 10-17lb

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: