7 Nov 2018

53cm Barramundi #1180
50cm Barramundi #1181
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

It was raining on Friday night.
The rocks were slippery at Myilly Point.
I was worried about the bad influence of the rain water to the seawater in my usual fishing locations.
My expectation came true.
I nearly fell down on the rocks.
I always walk with a stick during my fishing time.
There are several reasons for that.
I have a backache.
There is a danger of falling and getting injured.
Using the stick with a pipe and cap made of PVC 20mm in diameter, I can safely walk while recognizing the state around the feet in the seawater as a measure against stingray and stonefish.
As a result, I could catch and  release a 53cm barramundi on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.


53cm Barramundi



The next day, I went fishing at East Point rocks.
The seawater was 30cm - 50cm deep, very shallow.
As you know, Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm has gained an absolute trust in me in the case of the shallow-water fishing.
I caught and released trevally and barramundi there.
It is very, very important that the fishing rod must get along well with the lure.


50cm Barramundi


Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow Floating

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Incoming

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: