14 Mar 2018

Garlic butter barramundi

It always started to rain when I tried to go fishing recently.
Mainly on Saturday and Sunday, I got opportunities to go fishing.
The sea water has not quite recovered the salinity concentration on shore.
I tried different types of lure.
I cast as many lures including soft plastics as time permitted.
When I was spoken to by a fishing people while I was casting lure at East point, I was at a loss for wards.
I gave him the cold shoulder.
I was very sorry about that.
It couldn't be helped.
The best tide shifts with the best fishing point every hour.
The tide water was coming into the shallow water around the rocks.
The productive fishing window was very short there.
I didn't want to waste even a single minute.
I had no spare feelings at that time.
I am a very mild person while the tide water is going out.
The productive fishing windows are normally long.
I have some spare feelings.
If someone comes to talk to me, I will turn a willing ear to that person.
After all, I didn't have any fish bites on my lures including my soft plastics on Saturday and Sunday.
There was no meat left in my fridge but was some frozen barramundi.
I like fish and chips very much.
As you know, Garlic Butter Barramundi is occasionally nice too.
This recipe for garlic butter barramundi soaked in garlic butter and ........
  • 80 grams butter
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Lemon, juiced
  • Salt and pepper
  • Dust with seasoned flour, shaking off any excess
  • 5 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp chillis, finely chopped
Very delicious!




Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.
This is a very easy cooking.

No comments: