6 Jul 2017

Barramundi #1071
Squidgies Fish 80mm
53cm Barramundi #1072
Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm with Jagla setting

The wind operates powerfully on the land based barramundi fishing both for good and evil.
I went to Mindil beach to fish on Sunday afternoon.
It was very windy.
The sea was wavy.
The height of those waves was all I could fish barramundi on shore.
I thought hopes were slim.
Still, I wanted to catch a barramundi.
I found it was difficult to catch barramundi.
When I am in trouble and need a good lure, I use a Squidgies Fish.
Squidgies Fish is a lure I can rely on when the barramundi do not bite.
As a result, I caught a very small barramundi.




Small barramundi / Sunday afternoon July 2, 2017




Squidgies Fish 80mm, Black/Gold, 1/6oz, #1/0

When it became Tuesday afternoon, the sea was slightly wavy.
I went fishing to East point after work.
The sun was quickly sinking.
I used a Zerek Live Shrimp 127mm with attracting barramundi by properly adjusting the winding speed fitting to the condition of the actual fishing spot.
There was big rocks covered with oysters in water.
I caught a 53cm barramundi.
I tried to protect a fishing line from being broken even when dragged rapidly by a nice sized barramundi.
The Jagla setting did good work again.
After all, my fishing result is up to the wind condition.





53cm barramundi / Tuesday evening July 4, 2017




Zerek Live Shrimp with the Jagla setting

Size: 127mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear and cold Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
Medium Power Fast Action 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

W-hook: OWNER Cultiva Stinger Double hook SD-36 #4

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.