15 Dec 2016

63cm Barramundi #1044 by Hiro
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
55cm Barramundi by Mr. Connor Martin
Gold Bomber Long 15A

I got up early in the morning and went to Channel Island to fish.
20 minutes' walk on the soft mud brought me to the mud-flat-shallow water.




I found the tide water difficult to go out as usual this morning.
There was no bite of fish for an hour.
At last the water current started moving so well.
I used a very long fishing rod which  was a GLoomis Pro-Green 7'10".
Consequently, the flying distance of my lures could be increased as a whole.
I caught a 63cm barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm/Aussie Herring.






63cm Barramundi / December 10, 2016


Not long after, Connor caught a 55cm barramundi on a Gold Bomber Long 15A under varying circumstances.






Mr. Connor Martin used as follows,

Lure: Bomber Long 15A

Rod: 7ft Abu Garcia Veritas

Reel: Shimano Stradic 4000 FJ spinning reel

Line: 30 pound Sun line

Knot: FG knot

Action: Retrieve and pause


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.