20 Dec 2016

55cm Barramundi #1045
Squidgy Pro Mongrel

I'm afraid of the thunder when I fish.

There was a big thunderstorm yesterday.
After dark clouds, I got periods of refreshing good weather in the morning.
In addition, today's big tides brought a large amount of seawater to the shallow waters in my usual fishing locations.
I went to Channel Island in the morning.
Upon arriving at Channel Island, the rain came on.
It was a very short productive fishing window.
A nice sized barramundi jumped out of the water shaking her head.
The two hooks of Maria MJ-1 were bent by this fish.

And then I went to East Point to fish at the next productive fishing window.
The rain clouds just started to gather blackly above me.
I caught a 55cm barramundi on a Squidgy pro Mongrel 90mm/Rainbow-fish.
I used a GLoomis 7'10".
This long fishing rod did good work!
I released this fish into the water.






55cm Barramundi / December 14, 2016




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 90mm

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #1/0

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky-milky Incoming

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Black Magic Leader 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: GLoomis PGR942S 7'10" 6-12lb Line weight 1/8-3/8 Lure weight Fast action Medium power

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.