19 Oct 2016

Barramundi #1035
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Big tide at a smal creek

Tonight's high tide was very big.
19:52pm--7.92m

I went to Mindil Beach to fish.
The big tide brought barramundi to the small creek tonight.
The number wasn't a lot.

Due to the rain last night, the water was murky.
Luckily, there were not many marine suspended matters.
It's clear the way for lure fisherman.

The moon was at the full but the moon was luckily low in the sky.
The wind condition was also good in a gentle breeze.

I needed to cast lures to a point position on the side far from my standing position.
I could cast lures effectively by wading in the water.
That would be very dangerous because there were many stingrays in this water.
In addition,  a 2.5m crocodile was seen sunning itself on the Cullen Bay sandbar a few days ago.

Finally, I caught one of the few barramundi in that situation.
That fish wasn't very big in size.
Taking the fishing location into consideration, this result was better than nothing.

The FG knot was equipped in advance at home but I had a breakage of my fishing-line at this creek tonight.
I had to knot the fishing lines on the spot.
After all, I tied the Slim Beauty knot at that time.






October 18, 2016 48cm barramundi




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Aussie Mullet

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB 

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.