27 Oct 2016

57cm Barramundi #1036
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Milky water

It seems that the quality rainy season has set in.
I want this rainy season to shower benefits upon us this time.
The quality rainy season pays in the long run.
However, it's very difficult for a land based fisherman to fish in the shallow waters due to the prolonged rainy weather.
There will be a lot of mostly very wavy days in my usual fishing locations in the rainy season.

I went home as soon as work's over and then I went to Mindil Beach to fish before the sun went down.
A sea barramundi doesn't approach to the very shallow water due to being low in the salinity concentration in the shallow water recently.
I had to approach to barramundi.
I waded through the shallow water and had a walk of approximately 25 meters in the water.
The water was very milky.
I saw some stingrays around me.
Finally, I caught a 57cm beautiful barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Rainbow-fish colour.





October 26, 2016 / 57cm barramundi




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 70cm -100cm

Water: Milky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB 

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.