15 May 2016

Dry season's Barramundi #1017
Rapala Flatrap Rainbow Trout colour for a clear water

I went to Myilly Point to fish after work.
People flocked to the seaside  because of Thursday.

The tide was coming in.
It went slowly.
I could wade in the water with time to spare.
A time period of about one hour after sunset is not good for my land based barramundi fishing.
I wanted to catch a barramundi before it got dark.
There are exceptions to it, however.

I had 10 lures in my lure-box.
I used these lures in rotation.

The sea water began to present an entirely different condition from the rainy season.
The water was clean and clear.
The sea surface was rippled.

When barramundi are very cautious, I don't use a complicated and irregular lure action.
However, I intentionally cast a lure to obstacles such as rocks in the water.
So I need a good lure suitable for a use state.

Rapala Flatrap has an ideal weight and exerts a small resistance in water and in the air, therefore the lure action and the flying distance are not disturbed.
It increases fishing results with more effective functions of lure such as colour, pattern, shape, action and casting distance.
In addition, it's a lovely wooden lure.
I'm not a spokesperson of Rapala.
It is as fine a piece of work as has not been seen for many a year.




As a result, I caught a dry season's barramundi on Rapala Flatrap.
The lure was "Rainbow Trout" pattern in colour.
I believe that it was very effective for a clear water.




May 12, 2016 Barramundi
Land based in Darwin




Rapala Flatrap

Colour: Rainbow Trout

Size: 100mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Triumph Super Shock Leader Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: ECODA Black Hawk BH-702SML7'0" Fast Action 1/4-3/4oz 3-5kg

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving




Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.