22 Dec 2014

Sea Barramundi is a very clean fish to eat in raw.

Raw slice of Darwin life

I HAVE been eating sea barramundi’s sashimi – which is a dish with sea barramundi’s raw slices — for many years.
I have never seen any parasite in their bodies.
In addition, I have never injured my stomach by eating barramundi’s sashimi.
The sea barramundi is a very clean fish to eat in raw.
I bleed the fish thoroughly and quickly when I catch a keeper-size sea barramundi that I intend to eat.
I take it home as soon as possible, hanging it by my left hand using a lip grip while riding on my scooter.

There was something fishy about a man who transported his "catch of the day" on Marina Boulevard at Cullen Bay.
The fisherman was photographed about 8:45am (actually 9:00am) on Sunday by a passerby who noticed he was carrying a barramundi in one hand as he rode his motorbike.




Picture: MARGI BATSON / By MEGAN PALIN  NT News Date: November 5, 2013

1. I fillet the fish as soon as I get back.
2. The fish is filleted into three pieces and quickly washed with running water.
3. The fillets are wiped up with clean paper towels.
4. The fish is filleted into six pieces. The fillets can be cooled in the fridge for 6 - 24 hours. It must be sanitary. Of course, you can eat sooner.
5. The fillet is sliced into thin slices





These above fillets are cooled in the fridge for 6 - 24 hours.
It must be sanitary.
Of course, you can eat soon.




The fillet is sliced as above image.  (With onion slices)




PIETRO dressing is recommended very much.
Angelo Pietro - Welcome to Angelo Pietro
You will be surprised at the perfect combination of Pietro dressing and sea barramundi's raw slices.
This is very beautifully delicious.




KEWPIE Roasted Sesame dressing is recommended very much also.
You can buy it from Woolworths and Coles.
It’s no exaggeration to say that eating barramundi’s sashimi with a superfine quality dressing is a uniquely Territorian treat.
A new wave sashimi that originated in Darwin!
Eating sea barramundi’s sashimi is very cool!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.