30 Oct 2014

I finally caught a fish.
Barramundi #898
RAPARA SXR10
The 40th. anniversary memorial lure of Fishing & Outdoor World

I haven't updated this blog frequently.
I went fishing often.
But until yesterday, I hadn't caught any barramundi since September 27.

I finally caught a barramundi on our urban shallow water this evening.



October 30, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




RAPALA SXR10 The 40th. anniversary memorial lure of Fishing & Outdoor World
Hook: Gamakatsu Double hooks #2
Mr. Ronald Voukolos told me that I should use the 40th. anniversary memorial lure for my land based barramundi fishing now.
As a result, his story was true.




That was a very relaxing result to me.
I didn't know why I couldn't catch any fish recently.




RAPALA SXR10
The 40th. anniversary memorial lure

Size: 115mm

Colour: FOW

Where: Shallow

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: POWER PRO 30LB

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: Gamakatsu Double 21 #2

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Pump






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.