15 May 2014

Wednesday night
Barramundi #874
SAVAGE GEAR MANIC PREY



This is an asthma puffer.
I'm often tormented by asthma these days.
I couldn't go fishing when I had an asthma attack.
I still had coughs but I was better than yesterday.
I went fishing.

The tides were good today.

It's an one day before the full moon.
I don't like it very much.
More worse, the surface of the sea was very flat.
I couldn't expect to catch a nice sized barramundi.

As might be expected, the results were poor.




May 14, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SAVAGE GEAR MANIC PREY

Colour: PEARL WHITE  

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: FINS Braid 30LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO CALCUTTA 200D

Rod: 6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Pumping, pumping and pumping






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.