21 Mar 2013

Spangled emperor
SQUIDGY FISH
Mr. Rick Mooney

I was very busy last two weeks.
worked very hard.
wanted to go fishing.

He caught a very strong fish!

I received an e-mail from Mr. Rick Mooney.

Hey Hiro,

We had a magnificent day out on the boat today, weather was as good as it gets!
Got some nice fish too.
perfect one day… » nhawi
We stopped for lunch at a beach called Elizabeth Bay for lunch and I took my son's light weight rig down to the rocks at the end of the beach for a flick to see if I could get anything.
There were some big GT's cruising but probably luckily I couldnt get one to hook up!
I did hook a nice sized spangled emperor and managed to land him for a picture before releasing him,  

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Rick.

Squidgy Fish in Black Gold 70mm
Owner 1/8g 1/0 rig 
Fireline 12lb 
Jinkaii leader 25lb 
Rod - Penn 6'6" Pinpoint Tournament 3-5kg 
Reel - Daiwa Lexa 2500 




Spangled emperor was caught by Mr. Rick Mooney.
March 17, 2013
Land based, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.