5 Dec 2018

Barramundi #1186-1187
54cm Barramundi #1188
Zerek Live Shad
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow
Zerek Live Cherabin

Do you think it will be sunny all day?
It is often heavy rain with thunder in this season.
Even if it is clear, it is hard to fish in the heat in the afternoon.
Also, a strong wind from the sea blows in the afternoon at this time of year in my usual fishing locations.
That's why I went fishing in the morning.
Saturday on December 1, I went fishing at Myilly Point rocks.
The seawater was very muddy in colour.
The tide was coming into the shallow.
Firstly, I used Zerek Live Shad 110mm having a white colour.
I believe that a white colour works for the milky water in the rainy season in lure.
As a result, I caught and released a small barramundi.



The level of the seawater was rising little by little.
Secondly, I used Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm having a silver colour.
It's a very reliable lure in the shallow water.
As a result, I caught and released a small barramundi.



When the seawater level increased further, I used Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm having a white colour.
I hooked a barramundi but missed that fish.
Soon, I hooked a better barramundi in size.
It's a 54cm barramundi.
As you know, 55cm is the minimum overall length in our barramundi fishing.
I released that fish.



Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Incoming

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: