9 Oct 2018

65cm Barramundi #1175
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm
Barramundi #1176-1177
Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm
Cotton Cordel Red Fin 130mm

I'm not able to spend much time on developing new fishing locations.
But I went fishing at a new place on Saturday evening.
The results were not bad.
I caught and released 2 small barramundi.
Unfortunately, I couldn't land a 60-65cm barramundi.
I couldn't get close to the fish because there was much deep mud in front of me.
I tried to draw the fish towards myself by winding the fishing line out of the deep mud.
I thought that the 40lb leader line with the 30lb braid line has possibility that the line breakage occurs because the fish was quite heavy.
In the meantime, the 40lb leader line snapped.
I found the 40lb leader line frayed.
It seemed to me that the cut end of the 40lb leader line rubbed with a sand paper.
Barramundi has no sharp teeth but many sand-paper-like tooth.


#1176 Barramundi


Cotton Cordell Red Fin 130mm


#1177 Barramundi


Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Rainbow Fish

I went fishing on Sunday too.
I hooked 3 barramundi but missed them.
I caught and released a catfish.
Finally, I caught a 65cm barramundi on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.
This lure is a floating minnow and can move lightly and lively.
I took the fish home and cooked into the fish and chips.


#1175 65cm Barramundi


Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow Floating

Size: 90mm

Colour: Green

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: