4 Jan 2018

59cm Barramundi #1113
Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm
79cm Barramundi
Mr. Shane Oliver
ZMan 3" MinnowZ Swimbait

It's not a good weather on January 1 in 2018.
I went fishing at Channel Island on January 2.
It's a calm weather.
I couldn't land up a nice sized barramundi because the braid line broke with a snap.
I didn't notice that the tip top line guide of my fishing rod broke.
It too often escapes my memory.
It's a windy day on January 3.
I went fishing to Channel Island again.
The seawater was not so clean.
The tide water was moving quickly.
I used Squidgies S-Factor which contains a mix of attack and feeding triggers that will help you catch more fish.
S-Factor is more than a scent or masking agent.
As a result, I caught a 59cm barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Aussie Herring.
It's this year's first barramundi of mine.






59cm Barramundi / January 3, 2017




Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Aussie Herring / Jighead: Owner 1/6oz #1/0

My fishing friend, Mr. Shane Oliver, caught a 79cm barramundi on ZMan 3" MinnowZ Swimbait Morning Glory.






 79cm Barramundi / January 3, 2017 caught by Mr. Shane Oliver.




ZMan 3" MinnowZ Swimbait Morning Glory

The colour of "Morning Glory" probably would be effective for the dirty water.


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: